Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Okay, I'm Back!!!

Okay, I'm back to doing daily "bloggings".
I got out of the habit almost two weeks ago.
For me blogging is a creative process as much as anything and I have to feel inspired which I have not of late.
Not until tonight, when the suffocating malaise of inertia I have been languishing beneath lifted and I had a productive evening and to a lesser extent, day.
Perhaps it was having A&E's "Andromeda Strain" remake/reinterpretation keep me company helped inspire me.
Such End-Of-The-World themes have always haunted me and increasingly much it seems such is the case with my fellow countrymen as well. I'll post a blog about that movie later this week as I'm watching the two-part movie tonight and tomorrow night.
There seems to be an increasing fascination with and attraction to such themes throughout the world.
It's as if on some level or another most of us know we're screwed in the Long Haul and it's just a matter of time and the specific details to play themselves out.
Me: I'm betting on the big bolide impact.

Fini

4 comments:

  1. That's funny, a bolide impact has always been my first guess as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me threee.And,daily blogging means daily.Perhaps you meant pseudo-daily.I has now been 4 days since a daily entry.

    ReplyDelete