Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Picture of the Day - Deviant Doggy

I have had a recurring embarrassing and inexplicable behavioral "issue" with my little doggie Tequila (aside from the other ones involving her scooting her butt on the ground in public and crapping at the worst possible times and places) in which in the evenings at my house she periodically takes to vigorously humping my sofa cushions. Entreaties for her to stop are to no avail. Unfortunately, she is not imitating anything she is observing me do. Apparently, she is going through some sort of lesbian phase. I have told people about this before but I didn't get the feeling they really grasped the gravity of what she does so I decided to capture it in photographs. As with any half-way decent UFO or Sasquatch or Loch Ness Monster photos these are slightly blurred but at least they are not grainy.




Fini

No comments:

Post a Comment