Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Picture of the Day - Earthquake Potato Chips

While shopping in the Atascadero Food 4 Less earlier this evening I picked up some canned goods for my "earthquake" shelf both to replace cans from that supply cache I had recently used as well as to enlarge that supply cache. Upon accomplishing that task on the canned food aisle I proceeded down that aisle and as I was about to make a turn off that aisle I spotted a promotional display featuring amongst other things, California Chips brand Earthquake Chips flavor. The odd coincidence of this sequence was not lost on me.


Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

3 comments:

  1. I think they have a rather " moving " flavor to them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo . . .I have to ask, what flavor DOES an earthquake have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the experience shake you up? ;-)

    ReplyDelete