Thursday, September 27, 2012

Picture of the Day - Oak Street Accident

This morning while working on my car parked in my carport I heard a series of terrible collisions somewhere in the neighborhood nearby. I quickly walked down my alley to 15th Street and then followed where I saw neighbors coming out of their homes and looking concernedly towards. I found an old man, shaken and stirred, but whom was otherwise physically fine, looking in shock and horror at all the parked cars he hit on both sides of Oak Street between 15th Street and 14th Street. He apparently had experienced some sort of episode of grand mal senior moment. Driving the red pickup seen above he struck a total of two parked vehicles (one on each side of Oak Street) and one of them he slammed into the car parked in front of it (for a grand total of three parked vehicular victims). Note: yes, that is four police vehicles you see in the photo (one for each damaged vehicle). Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment