Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Top 13 Favorite 2013 Super Bowl Ads

The following list is actually a Top 13 favorite videos from this year's just-completed Super Bowl XLVII, but I had more than ten favorites while this is also a top ten list, hence the incongruity.
My absolute overall favorite ad from the pop cultural mega-event I posted yesterday, but I include it again here at the top of this list which otherwise is in no particular order of significance.
Watch my faves from Super Bowl XLVIII HERE and Super Bowl XLIX HERE.


AllState Mayhem's "Forbidden Apple"


Fiat "Wedding"


Kia "Space Babies"


Coca~Cola "The Chase"


Doritos "Fashionista Daddy"


Taco Bell "We Are Young"


Oreo "Library Whisper Fight"


Toyota "Wish Granted"


Milk Mustache- The Rock "Got Milk"


Hyundai "Stuck"


GoDaddy "Your Big Idea"


Hyundai "Team"


Dodge Ram "Farmer"

No comments:

Post a Comment