Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day Dusk At Windfall Farms

Tonight I worked parking and security at the former Cardiff Stud Farms now known as Windfall Farms out in the Creston, CA, area. There was a beautiful wedding there and I had the honor to work my first job at that facility for such an event. The following images I took during quiet periods when my duties involved standing around and doing nothing. The overall aesthetic effect of a long summer dusk and twilight with a falling moon and the gorgeous lighting of this beautiful horse barn-turned-event-facility was nothing short of magical. I hope you enjoy the following images as much as I did capturing them. I feel honored to have been there tonight as this event service will soon be discontinued and no more such events will happen there under the current ownership who has listed the entire ranch/farm for sell. Once it is sold it is uncertain that such events will be held there again.

All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

1 comment:

  1. How pretty. No wonder you took all those pix. Allison

    ReplyDelete