Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My Kiler Canyon Farm Fam Reunion

I have so missed my Kiler Canyon Farm family or as we hep cats call it: "fam." My Kiler Canyon Farm "fam" have become dear friends and adopted extended family members. This year it has not worked out at my end to subscribe to the Kiler Canyon Farm's amazing offering of healthy organic veggies. Each week this summer vacation I've forgotten to make arrangements to go out there for a visit. Finally, last night I remembered at the last minute to make such arrangements. This morning I headed out there for the last time this year as school starts next week for me. What follows is a brief photo essay of my reunion sans Quill who wasn't there this time.

Lower and main section of the Kiler Canyon Farm complex, the most coolest farm I've ever visited.
Organic, free-range, cruelty-free, non-GMO, fair-trade, grass-fed farming at its best.
Packing shed view east featuring Kaleen, new nice dude intern whose name I cannot recall, Chaponica, and Dan the Man.
Packing shed view west featuring Dan the Man avoiding me like the plague, Chaponica, that new dude intern again, and Kaleen hiding from view as she channels the spirit of Ernie Perlich at all costs avoiding being photographed.
Little House in the Canyon.
Everyone but a skeptical Dan the Man seemed in awe of the intern's elevated hand.
All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment