Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Top Ten TV Series To Watch

I got to thinking about this list lately and not altogether in relation to trying to think up some content for this blog. It occurred to me that it is remarkable how many great TV series/miniseries exist at the present and it seems the 2010s are even richer in worthwhile TV viewing options than the 1980s which seemed like the gold standard to me until recently. Below is what I am currently faithfully following with the caveat that it is acknowledged that some of these are much better or worse than others on this list.
  1. Game of Thrones
  2. The Walking Dead
  3. Better Call Saul
  4. True Detective
  5. Fargo
  6. Stranger Things
  7. The Night Of
  8. The Detour
  9. Vice Principals
  10. Fear the Walking Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment