Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good For Me - Above & Beyond

Above & Beyond is one of the more popular not to mention classy and elegant and musically-sophisticated trance music bands in the world. Below is their gem "Good For Me" with vocals by Zoe Johnston and accompanied by a fan video featuring scenes from the BBC award-winning mini-series Planet Earth. The song can be interpreted on multiple levels with the speaker referring to God or lover or family. As I recall the writers of this song were inspired by their children. 




For your listening pleasure here are the lyrics to peruse as you listen to this song if the video is not doing it for you:

To be with you is easy 
I know you're good for me 
This feeling inside me 
Oh it sends me sky high 

To be with you is easy oh baby 
I know your good for me 
This feeling inside me 
Oh it sends me sky high 

You're good for me my baby 
So good for me my love 
You're good for me my baby 
So good for me oh love


Courtesy of Lyricstime

No comments:

Post a Comment