Monday, November 21, 2011

I Am Strong by Tiesto (Featuring Priscilla Ahn)

About two years ago I was going through a particularly difficult time in my life. God was really putting me through the meat grinder mentally and emotionally and spiritually as my then-life seemed to unravel and this song really helped me realize what I was going through. Its lyrics perfectly articulated what I was feeling and what I was saying variously to myself or God in the context of our relationship at that time. It became my anthem for that period of my life and would listen to it many times each day. Since that time things have gotten much better and continue to improve with much work still to go. This song is by Dutch electronica superstar Tiesto with vocals by modern American folk singer and songwriter Priscilla Ahn. The lyrics to this song are posted on the screen below to read as you listen to the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment