Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dining With Project Surf Camp

I was in Morro Bay this morning and visited Miner's Hardware to pick up some T-posts for signage banners for the upcoming Cayucos Gem, Mineral, and Jewelry Show.  Unbeknownst to me they were conducting a store-wide sale and thus their parking lot was jammed with cars and pedestrians. I also noted that there was some sort of food-serving operation. Typically I ignore these but this morning I had not eaten anything and hungered. I elected to stop by the booth of what turned out to be Project Surf Camp holding a fund-raiser in front of Miner's Hardware. On the menu were..... hot dogs..... and that was it! In any case I didn't care and ordered three which I consumed with various condiments..... I always use a condiment! I wish to thank the good folks at Project Surf Camp for the wonderful service they provide youth with special needs as well as for feeding me hot dogs for breakfast this morning. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment