Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Favorite Halloween Trance

I have long felt that the best trance mix album for Halloween is Disk Two of Ministry of Sound's first Trance Nation America double CD released in 2000. It's a fantastic musical line-up and the transitions between tracks are great and I wish to share it with you here but cannot as it does not appear in full online at present. Here is the full listing of that line-up:

1. Opera (Beckett's Phantoms Only Mix) - Cass/Slide
2. Bollar I Rymden - David Roiseux
3. Klein Aber Doctor (Slipstream Original Mix) - Atmos
4. Feathers (Humate's Flying High Mix) - Spicelab
5. Dive Into The Deep - Revolt
6. Way Of Love - Jericho
7. Darker (Sin@dogstar.mix) - Brancaccio & Aisher
8. Repercussion (Funk Function's Melody Mix) - Science Dept.
9. Impact (Christian Smith & John Selway Remix) - Dark Palace
10. Madness (Timo Maas Remix) - Kee Mo

In lieu of that I offer you the highlights below in their individual track form and in the order they appear on the disk.





The next track worthy to be shared here does not show up on Youtube but I did find a sampling of it HERE for your edification.

Next up on this disk are two songs I previously discussed on HERE earlier last month and shared but in the opposite order they appear on the disk.


No comments:

Post a Comment