Friday, July 25, 2014

AHS Class of 1989 25th Reunion Mixer

This evening I had the distinct pleasure of catching up with some of my high school class peeps for a impromptu mixer before the main event tomorrow evening at Big Bad Bubbas BBQ. Below is who was present at the Barrelhouse Brewing Company. I've gained so much weight I could not recognize some of them initially. Anywho, I'm sure glad I'm not Forty-Something like they all are.
These images turned out not very sharp for some reason but this is what I have to offer.
Note: I apologize for missing including a picture of Joey Davis and Carla Smith who were there. 

Tom Jones (left) and Graham Melander (right).
Lisa Bishop (left) and Dawn Seitz (right)
Mica Mumford (left) and Todd Sorenson (right)
Dawn Seitz (left) and Jennifer Buchanan (right)
Pat Moore
Nicky Wallravin (left) and Tom Jones (middle) and a friend of an alumnus (right)
Ben Monmonier (left) and Scotty Holden (right)
From left: Nicky Wallravin, Tracy Theis, Juan Fernandez, and Aaron Sherer.
Scotty Holden (left), Mica Mumford (center), and Marshella Collier.
A whole cluster of 89ers and their significant others.
All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment