Friday, August 8, 2014

Picture of the Day - Bowling Night

I have not bowled with my Cuesta College friends in quite some time, certainly not thus far this year.... until tonight. My dear sweet friend Krystal and her boyfriend Blake who is my history wingman at both Cuesta College and now CAL POLY as well as a couple of other fellas (Brennan and Jace) whom I know from previous get-togethers with Krystal and Blake got together tonight (along with another couple I don't know, to wit, Jon and Myriah) at our local bowling alley here in Paso Robles. This was due to the impetus and initiative of Krystal setting up an event and inviting us all. Above from left to right are Krystal, Blake, Brenan, and Jace. A wonderful time was had by all as our summer break from school winds down.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment