Saturday, August 9, 2014

Picture of the Day - My 2nd Winemakers' Cookoff

Tonight I attended the 2014 Paso Robles Rotary Club's 16th Annual Winemakers' Cookoff due to the generosity and love of my dear friends and adopted family Karen & Marty Self. I went with my sister in Christ and wingman, Christina Castle, all of whom are my 17th Street Gang family. I had a ball as did Christina Castle for whom it was her first year while it was my second consecutive year again due to the generosity of the Self's. The above image was the best I could muster given my rather buzzed state of lucidity by the end.I could have chosen an earlier image but the after-dark images capture the spirit of the event much more effectively.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment