Friday, September 4, 2015

No Whaley House Wailing

Tonight as part of my ongoing visit to San Diego to visit my friend Jannine in the hospital as she recovers from a serious surgery. I had the privilege of being taken to the infamous Whaley House in Old Town San Diego by my friend Jon who is a mutual friend. Despite the reputation of the place I experienced nothing and none of my images later showed anything creepy as allegedly has often been the case in times past.

Note: below are some other posts relating to this visit to San Diego.

My Last Night Into Morning At Bannister House
Sitting Pat In Petco Park
Of Giant Sloth Turds and Ammonite Bites
Snakebitten By Mojave Green

This Zoltar was down the street from the Whaley House but was in line with the mood of the evening so I include an image of it here. All images by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved). 

No comments:

Post a Comment