Saturday, March 11, 2017

Picture of the Day - Windfall Sunset


This afternoon into this evening I worked traffic control at the Rotary Club of Paso Robles Sunrise's 17th annual crab feed fundraiser. Once again, it was held at the Stallion Barn at Windfall Farms. Today was a gorgeous day of the sort that affirms and confirms I live in paradise. A year ago I worked this event in a windy, driving rain. And, as with a year ago, the Rotarians generously fed us salad and garlic toast and pasta with meatballs and of course, those crab legs with lemon butter. Every single person was gracious despite having to walk some distance from their cars. I even bumped into my friends Mike & Denise from the local rockhounding club. Last but not least, I had the privilege of observing the above sunset and a short time later, a spectacular moon-rise. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment