Saturday, November 16, 2013

Picture of the Day - Captain Keith

This morning the North San Luis Obispo County CERT met once again (this time at the 911 Supply House) for those of us who missed the first meeting a couple of weeks ago at the Paso Robles Emergency Operations Center (EOC). I was in attendance for only part of that meeting , but had to leave part-way through to go to work. Therefore, I was compelled to attend this one for practical reasons (paperwork to sign). I would have done so anyway even if I had been able to attend the entirety of the previous in order to familiarize myself with the people who attended today's meeting.  Atascadero Fire Captain and Atascadero High School alumnus Keith Aggson gave a short but newsy presentation to start things off. He was there representing his agency seeing as they have taken on the leadership role for this CERT by taking it under their wing bureaucratically and thus legally. I also discuss this meeting in my next blog posting HERE.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment