Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sonne Sans Sun

This is as sumptuously gorgeous a track and separately so a montage of orbital nocturnal views of our home world as I have ever seen. To my delight the two are married below in an aural-visual extravaganza of goosebump and sentimental tear-inducing magnitude. This is also not altogether undanceable I might add. This track is entitled "Ultramarine" and is on Schiller's seventh album "Sonne" which was released last year. This footage was shot in 2011 from the International Space Station. Some of it is new footage to me and some of it appeared in another fan-created video for another Schiller track, "A Beautiful Day", which I previously shared on this blog just last month. Immediately below that is the current view from the ISS.




Live streaming video by Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment