Thursday, November 21, 2013

Schiller's Shill

As any of you who follow this blog know by now I love music generally as it is an expression of the divine and a means in which humanity emotes and expresses and receives communication. However, I clearly am drawn to electronica in particular and trance music most especially although post-rock has piqued my interest of late. Schiller, one of my favorite music acts, like Faithless, is a hard band to define more specifically than "electronic" as they often jump genres sub-genres and also hybridize same. Below is an amazing concert they put on earlier this year featuring their new album Sonne. It sounds awesome and looks stunning. I would love to catch one of their concerts if they ever do one here on the West Coast. Set this to full screen and crank up your speakers and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment