Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Top 10 Bucket List Lights

For some reason it occurred to me in recent days that there is a notably long list of lights I would like to see with mine own eyes before I leave this world and meet my Maker experience the brilliance of God's presence. Below is my bucket list of lights.
  1. The ominous blue glow of Cherenkov Radiation
  2. The piezoelectrostatic discharge of the Earthquake Light.  
  3. The spectacular explosion of Volcanic Lightning.
  4. The globular luminosity of Ball Lightning.
  5. The heavenly green glow of the Aurora Borealis
  6. The ephemeral flash of the Green Flash.
  7. The shocking brilliance of the Red Sprite.
  8. The shooting forth of the Blue Jet.
  9. The mysterious red disk of the ELVES.
  10.  The violet glow of St. Elmo's Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment