Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Zamora Wedding Sunset

This evening I worked parking and security at the wedding of one of my co-workers, a fine young man named Leo Zamora to a beautiful young bride whose name I'm ashamed to admit I can't recall at the moment but it will be edited into here when Leo sets me straight. The event was held at River Oaks Hot Springs Spa in Paso Robles and it went off smooth as silk and the crowd was lovely and welcoming. While the Nu Zamoras were heavily distracted by their nuptial party while walking my rounds I was honored with the privilege of witnessing the most beautiful sunset of 2014 (for me). I consider this sunset a good omen for this new marriage. Remember: red in the morning, sailors take warning; red at night, sailors' delight! Congratulations Nu Zamoras!

All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment