Sunday, September 28, 2014

Five Great Meadow Fire Photos

In keeping with what I said in my previous post about wanting to wrap things up with some of the topics that have received a lot of treatment here this month, ergo, Northern California wildfires, and given the Northern California fire season appears to be winding down barring any sort of Diablo Wind event whipping up a fresh fire siege and September 2014 is nearly over I want to clear out my photo cache of images I saved to share here but heretofore have not. These images are from the recent Meadow Fire in Yosemite National Park.
Photo courtesy of Yosemite National Park (all rights reserved).
Photo courtesy of Yosemite Conservancy (all rights reserved).
View from atop Half Dome. Photo courtesy of Michael Kirk (all rights reserved).
View from Glacier Point. Photo courtesy of Michael Frye (all rights reserved).
View from Glacier Point. Photo courtesy of Jeffrey Trust (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment