Saturday, September 6, 2014

Moonrise Over Bianchi Winery Evening Wedding

This evening I had the privilege of working a second consecutive evening event for Vino Vice which saw me out on the East Side of Paso Robles and in a position to experience the Central Coast "magic hour" in full blossom. Better yet, I was also in an advantageous position to be able to yet again capture some decent images while staying true to my job. What follows is a sampling (shown in order taken) of what I saw earlier this evening as the sun set and the moon rose over Bianchi Winery.

Note: this wedding featured the very nicest and coolest groom I have ever encountered at a wedding. Props go to William and may his marriage be a long and happy one!

All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment