Monday, May 7, 2012

May Moon Over Paso Project

Late tonight I took my dog Tequila out for a well-deserved (for both of us) celebratory walk in regards to a successful day, a balmy Spring night under a nearly full moon (2012's "supermoon" or largest moon appearance of the year) as well as being reunited (my dog and I) after many days apart due to work.

Here in Paso Robles up on the hill west of my abode I briefly stopped at a location on Hillcrest Drive between West 15th Street and 16th Street feeling inspired to snap a series of photo images imperfect as they were in order to see what sort of cool things I might be able to create from them and also to further push the limits of what I can do with the non-professional camera I use (Nikon P2). Below are the pick of the litter.

NOTE: view these as artsy intentionally blurred images that push for mood over sharpness.


All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment