Friday, April 26, 2013

Picture of the Day - Rich Ferguson

Tonight my high school friend Rich Ferguson who has gone on to become an accomplished magician-mentalist hosted a dinner to thank some of his friends and acquaintances for supporting him in his recent endeavor to become SLO Ambassador-At-Large as we discussed HERE and HERE. It was a wonderful get-together at the Upper Crust Trattoria in SLO with great company and delicious food and wine. In this image we see Rich posing following an incredibly inscrutable trick involving the two "THANKS" papers pictured above. Please pardon the crappy quality of this image. My camera is down for maintenance and so I had to use my iPhone and I'm not at all proficient at taking images with it, especially indoors. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment