Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scripture of the Day - Paul (IICor.12:9)

Yesterday morning on the drive back from my daily morning constitutional walking my dog along with the dog of a friend, the passage of 2 Corinthians 12:9 came to mind loud and clear. I have not determined why I got that verse but I hope it does not mean something unpleasant and unpalatable is about to be placed upon me. However, I choose to trust God regarding this and all matters.

The context of this passage is Paul recalling in a letter to the Corinthians his then-past experience when he asked God to heal him of some sort of malady and God responded with a NO but explained why:
"... my grace is all you need: my power is made complete through human weakness." 
~ 2 Corinthians 12:9 (Kimicus ad Absurdum translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment