Thursday, April 4, 2013

Picture of the Day - Paso Bread Oven Goodness

This bread has just come out of 600° F heat at the Paso Bread Oven where I had the high honor of enjoying a wonderful dinner, my first ever glass of Pipestone wine (which met my expectations) and enjoyed my oldest bottle of wine from my own collection, the 1991 Maacama Creek Cab I talked about here a couple of weeks ago. That wine turned out fine to my surprise. Then there was a fabulous dessert. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention we were honored with the presence of local winemaking rising star Amy Butler. I thank our gracious hosts Heather & Kevin as well as those others who contributed food and/or wine for our feast. Most importantly, I thank God who gave me such friends and such a wonderful and fulfilling adopted family.  Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment