Sunday, October 5, 2014

Picture of the Day - Disaster Trailer Relic

Last month I was at a friend's house in the hills west of Paso Robles. On previous visits I had taken note of this trailer intending to capture an image of it to share here. On that occasion I finally got around to it and now a couple of weeks or so later I'm finally getting around to actually posting it here. I am quite curious if anybody visiting this blog, perhaps as a result of a web search can tell me anything about a semi-trailer with "American Red Cross Emergency Services Santa Clara Valley Chapter" emblazoned across both sides of it. Note: since first posting this I have discovered that the Palo Alto Area and Santa Clara Valley Chapters of the American Red Cross merged in January 2009 to form the Silicon Valley Chapter.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment