Monday, January 19, 2015

Picture of the Day - Mario's Brothers In Arms

This morning Jannine and Patsy and I had breakfast at Mario's Hancock Street Cafe again and this time we met this guy named Travis who along with one other person rocked the night away in the cafe with Mario. Anywho, Travis' dad was on the Cal Poly football team plane that that crashed in Toleda, OH, on October 29, 1960. His dad obviously survived and has kept in touch with his surviving team members. Travis and I talked extensively about it and I hope to reconnect with him through Mario if I do my senior project on that tragic event. Fortunately this should be quite possible given this guy is a regular at the cafe.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

For further adventures related to this image visit the following pages: 

No comments:

Post a Comment