Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dude Has Been To Iraq

This is my first ever self-composed meme. Of course, I used a meme-generator to do it, but still, I have now joined the ranks of the memenators. Why you ask did I this deed? On my Facebook yesterday a conversation and meme thread emerged about Sean Penn's public spat with the South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone a decade ago. It occurred when Penn became aware that Parker and Stone were making their movie Team America: World Police and early trailers for it showed Sean Penn being satirized over his arch-Liberal political views which he takes much too seriously just as he takes himself too seriously. Below are their remarks on the matter. Note: for those of you not hip on the popular culture of the 1980's, the above image sans the words is a still from Fast Times At Ridgemont High showing Penn as "Jeff Spicoli."

No comments:

Post a Comment