Wednesday, November 19, 2014

They're So Mean To Sean Bean

One of my favorite actors is Sean Bean. I first became aware of him in his role as Boromir in The Lord of the Rings Movie trilogy where his character is killed killed by orc arrows. I next encountered him in the underrated movie Equilibrium in which his character Grammaton Cleric Errol Partridge is shot by another such cleric. My third and most recent encounter with him was in Season One of Game of Thrones wherein his character Ned Stark is beheaded by the new king. I vaguely remember his death as James Bond's nemesis Alec Trevelyan in GoldenEye but at that point I had no attachment to him and proceeded to forget about him until his LOTR appearance. I'm embarrassed to say that I have seen none of the other movies below, not even Patriot Games aside from a few sections I viewed on television.

Spoiler Alert: Sean Bean Get's Killed Off... in Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment