Sunday, November 30, 2014

Santa Margarita Ranch Big Barn

Yesterday afternoon into last night I worked a wedding at Santa Margarita Ranch. I spent a couple of hours after it ended in the big barn in back helping with breaking it down and cleaning up where the dinner and dance occurred. I had an opportunity to capture these images which I feel capture the atmosphere of the historic structure. To me this is one of the most amazing spaces found anywhere in which to hold a wedding. It is also a very moody place possessing a much different feel in the dark in the middle of the night alone.
Post-cleanup view of the barn space.
The masonry component of this structure is reputed to be the oldest extant masonry structure in California.
Do you see what I see in this image?
All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment