Thursday, June 1, 2017

My Favorite Humorously Oddball 80s Music Videos

Several weeks ago I started a very popular thread on my Facebook wall regarding quirky or even bad music and/or music videos. At another time I'll share the best of the worst from that collaborative thread but here I am sharing my favorite funny/quirky/oddball music/music videos with an emphasis on the 1980s.
*NOTE: Weird Al Yankovic songs do not count as they would dominate any such list if allowed.... he was and is amazing and I will later do a Top Ten favorite songs/music videos by him.


Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science from Mad Hatter on Vimeo.


Boys Don't Cry - "I Want To Be A Cowboy"


"Taco - Puttin' On The Ritz"


Murray Head - "One Night In Bangkok


Men Without Hats - "Safety Dance"


Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus"


Devo - "Whip It"


Billy Crystal - "You Look Marvelous"


Rick James - "Superfreak"


Frank & Moon Unit Zappa - "Valley Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment