Saturday, January 7, 2017

My First Subversive Act of 2017

One of my two Cal Poly profs for Winter 2017 (I have two classes for four units) sent us (Cal Poly Single Subject Teaching Credential Cohort 2016-2017) a link via email to her class syllabus. Her class syllabus shows the class starting on Tuesday, January 10, 2017. Her syllabus also shows we had a reading and writing homework assignment due last night at 11:59 p.m. Clearly there is some confusion there because the class has not yet started so how can homework be expected to be done during OUR vacation time when the class is still technically not yet started? For this reason I deliberately did not do it tonight, consequences be damned. Yeah that's right, I'm really sticking it to the man! Subvert the dominant paradigm. I bet fellow cohortee, Dr. Cameron Jones, wussed out and turned it in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment